The fashions that hit the retail stores each year are variations of those which were showcased on the industry catwalks months earlier. Changing constantly, a lot of women’s clothes trends are simply variations of styles that were in fashion several years ago – some making a comeback for the best and others for the worst.
These 6 examples are trends that are expected to be big in 2010 but that you really might struggle to believe are going to be seen everywhere over the coming months.
1. Sci-fi. Think Lady Gaga, 1980s Madonna and a few rolls of tin foil and you’ll be on your way to understanding the sci-fi look that is expected to sweep the retail fashion world by storm throughout 2010.
We’re talking strange dress styles, silvers and blue colours and an overall look of something you would expect to see in a futuristic film. It may not be a universally accepted style that everyone feels comfortable in, but women’s clothes with a sci-fi element are supposedly the way forward this year.
2. Knee high socks. Bringing the school girl look into fashion are knee high socks or even socks that rise above the knee. One of the easiest fashion trends of 2010 to wear, it can actually be one of the most difficult to get right as without a little forethought, you risk looking like you’ve just walked straight out of school.
3. Printed trousers. Find the part in your memory that remembers the colourful pants that MC Hammer wore in his 1990 hit ‘U Can’t Touch This’ and that’s what is supposedly the height of fashion this year, albeit in a normal style cut, rather than the massive harem pants that MC Hammer sported.
4. Head bows. Reminiscent of something from a cheesy 1980s rom-com, heads bows are expected to be the accessory of 2010. Actually relatively easy to wear, this fashion needs for the wearer to be extremely confident. A small, mini bow will do nothing but make you look a little strange. A big, bold and brash bow, however, will have the completely opposite effect and show everyone just how fashion conscious you are.
5. Double denim. Depending on who you ask, double denim is either a fantastic or horrendous fashion come back. Simple to understand – wearing two pieces of denim clothing at once – the double denim look was considered to be a major fashion faux pas in both men’s and women’s clothes style for many years, but it has seen a resurgence in popularity recently.
Generally speaking, whatever two denim items you team together will look good at the minute, with the only exception being two denim items of the same colour or shade. Contrast is important here, so go for something like dark denim pants and a light blue top.
6. Shoulder pads. There must be something about 2010 bringing back styles of decades gone by, as shoulder pads are yet another style considered to be popular once again. Not as large or garish is they were in the 1980s, shoulder pads are a little more refined now and are available in a range of different individual styles.
Try looking for a blazer with shoulder pads if you’re wanting to try out this look but don’t feel confident enough – shoulder pads in a blazer will look a lot more natural than in other items that feature them at the minute, such as bright, floral summer dresses.
Artigiano offers a wide collection of stylish designer women’s clothing and top Italian fashion. Shop for women’s trousers, evening dresses and cardigans. Browse Spirito Di Artigiano, the stylish plus size clothes collection for plus size trousers and plus size jackets.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com
Video con María: http://ift.tt/1PhMxKL
Donde encontrar a María:
– Youtube: http://ift.tt/1ERg2By
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/MCadepe
– Instagram: http://ift.tt/1ue3n4S
– Fanpage: http://ift.tt/1rbyRIu
Vídeo anterior: http://ift.tt/1PhMyhQ
¡COMPARTE EL VÍDEO SI TE HA GUSTADO Y NO OLVIDES SUSCRIBIRTE AL CANAL!
∞ Twitter: https://twitter.com/BonesVlogs
∞ Blog: http://ift.tt/1ERg0tz
∞ Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1PhMyhU
∞ Facebook: http://ift.tt/1ERg0tC
∞ Instagram: http://ift.tt/1PhMxKN
∞ Email: SrtaBones.YT@gmail.com
De las cosas que sean de temporadas pasadas y ya no se puedan encontrar en tienda, no estén online o estén fuera de stock no dejaré link
– Blusa: Pull&Bear
– Falda: 6ks
– Clutch: Blanco
– Zapatos: H&M
– Collar: Lefties
– Blazer: Zara
– Camiseta: Sheinside http://goo.gl/feMauX
– Shorts: Tienda local
– Mochila y botines: Sammydress
– Cardigan: Mango
– Camiseta: Choies http://ift.tt/1PhMyy8
– Vaqueros: Choies http://ift.tt/1ERg0JU
– Zapatillas: No lo recuerdo muy bien pero era una página china, algo como stylishplus o parecido
– Bolso: PersunMall
– Anillos: H&M
– Jersey: Choies http://ift.tt/1PhMxKT
– Pantalones: Oasap http://ift.tt/1ERg0K0
– Zapatos: Choies http://ift.tt/1PhMy17
– Bolso: SammyDress
– Pulsera: Choies http://ift.tt/1ERg2BM
– Anillos: H&M
Edito con Sony Vegas 11.
∞ ROOM TOUR: http://ift.tt/1PhMyyc
∞ 50 COSAS SOBRE MI: http://ift.tt/1ERg2S0
∞ ACOSO ESCOLAR: http://ift.tt/1PhMy19
∞ DRAW MY LIFE: http://ift.tt/1ERg0K2
∞ MI PRIMERA VEZ: http://ift.tt/1PhMyye
∞ ESTUDIAR Y ORGANIZARSE: http://ift.tt/1ERg2S4
from HaremPants.XYZ http://ift.tt/1PhMyyg
Created by Creatives Inside